Architectural window film dealers inspired to capitalize on changing market and new opportunities at 2014 Panorama® Dealer Meeting
Solar Gard invites its Panorama Dealer Network to recognize growing potential
for residential and commercial window film solutions
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 — Held March 6-8 in San Antonio, TX, and attracting over 170 attendees from all over North America, this year’s 8th Annual Panorama Dealer Meeting was infused with a spirit of optimism. With favorable conditions for remodel and retrofit projects in both the residential and commercial markets, dealers were encouraged to identify and approach their target market with renewed energy and focus.
Dealers were also treated to “Resource Ranch,” a robust tradeshow and exhibit area. From live demonstrations of Solar Gard’s ComputerCut® pattern-cutting software and full line of meters, to valuable information on managing business with QuickBooks® and leveraging “The Sun Speaks,” Solar Gard’s consumer social media campaign – this hands-on element of the Annual Dealer Meeting was more popular than ever.
Being held in San Antonio, the Western-inspired meeting theme of “Spur Into Action” was carried out in a Thursday evening cocktail reception overlooking The Alamo, as well as a group dinner and visit to The Texas Ranger Museum Friday night.
“The marketplace for window film is ever-expanding, and we designed this year’s Annual Dealer Meeting to be packed with the critical information and skills to empower our Authorized Panorama Dealers to take their business where they’ve only dreamed it could go,” said Lawrence Constantin, Solar Gard’s Director of Sales and Marketing for the Americas. “Both the residential and commercial markets hold untapped opportunities we want to uncover together with our Panorama Network. When they succeed, we succeed – and this working partnership was a key message reiterated throughout the event.”
Solar Gard also recognized its top-performing Panorama Dealers in North America in 2013 during a closing awards banquet Saturday evening.
The full list of award recipients includes:
- Panorama Dealer of the Year: Steve Clark, Window Innovations, Inc., Brentwood, CA
- Outstanding New Panorama Dealer: Paul Zaccaria, Atlantic Solar Film, LLC, Eatontown, NJ
- “Make It Happen” Panorama Dealer: Brian Sexton and Jim Bundick, Solar Control LLC, Richmond, VA
- Outstanding Panorama Business Growth: Sara Hunter, Advanced Solar Solutions, Clawson, MI
- Panorama Hilite® Excellence: James Beale and Patrick Coyle, National Glazing Solutions LLC, Roswell, GA
- Panorama PremierPlus Top Performer: Rick Puthoff, Eclipse Window Tinting, Cincinnati, OH
- Panorama Regional Excellence: Kelly Taylor, Metropolitan West, Los Angeles, CA
- Panorama Regional Excellence: Ron Canchola, Ron’s Window Tinting, Lodi, CA
- Panorama Regional Excellence: David Oetzel, Sun Control Specialists, LLC, North Wales, PA
- Panorama Regional Excellence: Richard Miller, GVG, Inc., Henderson, NV
- Most Innovative Marketing, Skip Baker, Sunmasters, Portland, ME
For any press, spokesperson or image requests, please contact:
About Solar Gard
Solar Gard positively impacts lives with products that protect, save and renew. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Solar Gard makes industry leading architectural and automotive window films, photovoltaics and custom coatings.
A division of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, a subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, Solar Gard’s architectural solar control window films are proven carbon negative and reduce global greenhouse gas emissions.
Solar Gard products are sold in more than 90 countries under the Solar Gard®, Panorama®, Quantum® and Solar Gard Armorcoat®® brands. For more information, visit www.solargard.com.
Located in 64 countries and with nearly 193,000 employees, Saint-Gobain, world leader in habitat, designs, manufactures and distributes building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet the challenges of growth, energy-saving and environmental protection. World leader in high performance plastics, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is headquartered in Aurora, Ohio (USA). The company employs 4,500 employees in 16 countries. Its product offer includes films, foams, coated fabrics, bearings, seals and fluid systems. For more information, visit www.saint-gobain.com and www.plastics.saint-gobain.com.