Solar Gard is proud to introduce ULR 80 (Ultra-Low Reflectivity) window film. Using an advanced ceramic technology, ULR 80 has a high VLT* coupled with good TSER* so it’s spectrally selective – it’s nearly invisible while cutting the heat!
Among its many benefits ULR window film offers exceptionally low interior and exterior reflectivity plus a subtle blue hue that accentuates the natural colours of the sky and trees when looking through it.
Features and benefits:
- Ultra low reflectivity
- Blocks more than 99% of damaging UVA and UVB rays
- Infra-red rejection of 84%
- Industry-leading clarity for unaltered visibility
- Outstanding scratch-resistant coating for long product life
- Colour stability
- Low reflection with good TSER (total solar energy rejected)
- Spectrally selective
*VLT – visible light transmission
*TSER – total solar energy rejected