Solar Gard kicked off 2019 in a truly exciting way at its 13th Annual Panorama Dealer Meeting, held February 28 – March 2 at Treasure Island Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Attracting close to 200 partners from across the country, this year’s event theme was “Take Action in 2019,” emphasizing the importance of each Panorama Dealer’s personal commitment to designing and executing on strategies to grow his or her company.
Meeting highlights included a keynote and goal-planning mastermind from service industry standouts Brandon Vaughn and Josh Latimer, and focused workshops on protecting our nation’s schools with safety and security film, strategically incorporating relationship marketing and social proof programs into business operations, and creating a competitive advantage with the latest in digital instrumentation tools. In addition, Solar Gard also paid tribute to the top-performing U.S. Panorama Elite Dealers in 2018 with an awards banquet.
The full list of award recipients includes:
- Panorama Dealer of the Year: Mike Welter, Suntamers, Inc., Bonita Springs, FL
- Lyman MacNutt Spirit Award for Continuous Leadership and Excellence: Scott McCutcheon, Emerald Coast Glass Products, Panama City, FL
- Panorama Network Ambassador: Carol Borow, CHB Industries, Hauppauge, NY
- New Panorama Dealer of the Year – Small Market: Dimitri Duke, Tahoe Solar Film, Reno, NV
- New Panorama Dealer of the Year – Large Market: Michelle and Sal Hurtado, Sal’s House of Tint, San Marcos, TX
- Hilite® Top Performer: Christian Carbajal, Amazon Window Tinting, Goodyear, AZ
- Safety & Security Dealer of the Year: Scott McCutcheon, Emerald Coast Glass Products, Panama City, FL
- CX Ceramic Top Performer: Thomas Vanderhoof, Arizona Solar Control, Phoenix, AZ
- Ecolux™ Top Performer: Bill Valway, Absolute Perfection, Sykesville, MD
- Outstanding Growth – Small Market: Aaron Lien, Pristine Window Solutions, Santa Rosa, CA
- Outstanding Growth – Large Market: Rick Puthoff, Eclipse Window Tinting, Cincinnati, OH
“Right now is a critical time to ensure window film solutions are front-and-center for not only increasing security within schools and other high-risk facilities but also creating more comfortable environments for homeowners and commercial property managers and tenants. The members of our Panorama Elite Window Film Network continue to demonstrate their commitment to assuming a leadership position in presenting our Panorama premium film offerings to address these challenges,” said Steve Schroer, Solar Gard Sales & Marketing Manager for the Americas. “We look forward to bringing these Panorama Dealers together every year to equip them with the latest in sales and industry knowledge, as well as provide a forum for them to learn from each other.”