SGSG is committed to protecting your privacy and handling personal information we obtain from you with care and respect. Any personal data collected from the user while accessing this web site will be used solely in order to enhance the site’s functionality. We store and use any information you choose to provide on our web site in order to respond to your requests, customize future information, improve our web site and professionally communicate with you.
If you have any concern about your privacy on Solar Gard’s web site, please contact us with a thorough description and we will work quickly in an attempt to resolve it.
Effective Date: May 23rd, 2018
These processing operations notably make it possible to:
- To present our Websites and their contents to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To communicate with you about Marketing Activities, which may include promotional information.
- To send promotional information and other communications regarding our products or Services.
- To create a list of actual and prospective users and subscribers for our products or Services.
- To assemble statistics regarding the use of our Websites, product or Services.
- To prevent fraud or abuse.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
- For any other purpose we describe at the time we collect information.
- For any reason you engage us.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Types of Data Collected:
- Information that can personally identify you, such as name, photograph, postal address, email address, or telephone number.
- Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and your use of our Websites.
- Information that you provide when you fill in forms on our Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and Twitter handles), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- How Company Uses the Collected Data
The collected data:
- Are for internal use only and are directed to those responsible for handling the user’s request
- Are used to provide and improve the Site and personalize the user experience,
- May be used to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activity,
- May be used for any other purpose we describe when we collect the information, and
- Are kept only as long as necessary to carry out the purposes defined above.
- Any personal data that may be collected through the use of this Site will be processed and stored by the Company in accordance with US Law.
How Company May Share the Collected Data
Company may disclose personal data collected through the use of this Site:
- To a purchaser or successor entity in connection with the sale, merger, assignment or other transfer of Company or any of its affiliates, or line of business or product of Company or any of its affiliates,
- To respond to law enforcement requests or where Company determines that disclosure is required by applicable laws, court orders or government regulations,
- If you have consented to the disclosure.
Do Not Track
The Site does not support Do Not Track at this time. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
Access to Your Personal Data; Questions and Comments
Saint Gobain Solar Gard, LLC
4540 Viewridge Ave.
San Diego, CA 92123