Congratulations to Patrick Cheang at Mark Motors Porsche, on being named Solar Gard’s September 2017 Featured Partner for North America. Patrick took a few moments to share some fun facts and insight into his success.
What are 5 fast facts we probably don’t know about Ottawa?
- Ottawa is the Capital city of Canada.
- The Federal Government is the largest employer.
- Ottawa is the most educated city in the country and has the most scientists, engineers and PhD’s per capita.
- The Rideau Canal becomes the world’s longest outdoor skating rink at 7.8km (4.7 miles)
- The Metro population is approximately 1.2 million and is a multilingual city where 50% of residents speak English, 32% speak French and the remainder is a mix of Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian.
What are you most proud of?
I’m most proud of all of the great friendships and partnerships I’ve developed throughout the industry over the last two decades which has brought me to where I am today. Mark Motors represents the best brands in the city of Ottawa.
What’s your productivity secret?
It’s not a secret, but to have a great supportive team here at Mark Motors and to fully utilize Computer Cut in order to streamline the installation process. This is extremely important, since our sales associates throughout the automotive group perform a fantastic job promoting the Solar Gard products and in-house installation department.
Why do you choose to partner with Solar Gard?
We’ve been a long standing partner with Solar Gard and continues to offer an outstanding product range with great customer support whenever it’s needed. Looking forward to another 20 years together.
What’s your dream car?
Is there any doubt that it is a Porsche? 2018 Porsche GT2 RS