Solar Gard Tested
There was a time, hundreds of years ago, when names and titles mattered. I had a name and a title. They simply call me Dagin now.
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t long for the old days. It didn’t take me hundreds of years to learn that the greatest names and titles matter only as much as the quality of the things to which they are attached. I had a title, but I have only been a slave. Until now.
Let me tell you my story. You may have heard whispers about my kind, but I assure you our path to standing in the light is far more complicated than you might think.
We invite you to start this journey with us. It starts down the rabbit hole, a vortex if you will, because the only proper place to start a journey toward the light is in complete darkness.
VortexIR® Ceramic Film Series
What Makes VortexIR Unique?
The Ceramic nanoparticles infused in the VortexIR Ceramic Film Series, absorb energy from the sun, delivering a truer black on your glass, more comfortable interior temperature, and more bars on your phone along with better GPS reception.
Ceramic is among the finest raw materials created by man or nature, and when applied to window film with the attention to detail that is synonymous with Saint-Gobain’s more than 350 years of experience – you can be assured of both invisible and powerful advantages.
Features and Benefits:
- Advanced ceramic technology rejects up to 96% of infrared rays
- Total Solar Energy Rejection of up to 65%
- Blocks more than 99% of UV rays, preventing overexposure and minimizing glare
- Signal-friendly so it won’t interfere with mobile phones, GPS navigation, satellite radio, and other electronic devices
- Increased safety – helps keep shattered glass together
- Reduce interior fading
- Rich black color
- Available in a wide range of shades to accommodate any driver’s preference
- Limited lifetime warranty