Nature meets nanotechnology for ultimate performance.
This isn’t your first vehicle and you already know high-performance window film dramatically improves how you feel and look in your car or truck. So do we. That’s why we introduced the combined power of timeless raw materials and nanotechnology in our new VortexIR® Ceramic Film Series. Ceramic nanoparticles create a deeper black that won’t make your windows look like mirrors. But more than that, VortexIR premium technology absorbs energy from the sun instead of reflecting light and radio waves like other films on the market. For you, that means a cooler interior, more bars on your cell phone and a look that will last a lifetime.
● Advanced ceramic technology rejects up to 88% of infrared rays
● Total Solar Energy Rejection (TSER) of up to 63%
● Blocks more than 99% of harmful UV rays, preventing overexposure
● Signal-friendly construction won’t interfere with mobile phones, GPS navigation, satellite radio, and other electronic devices
● Helps keep shattered glass together for increased safety
● Reduced interior fading
● Rich black color
● Available in a wide range of shades to accommodate any driver’s preference and minimize glare
● Limited lifetime transferable
● Replacement product and labor
● National dealer network
See actual warranty certificate for details and coverage activation.
Performance results are calculated using NFRC methodology and LBNL Window software, and are subject to variations within industry standards and only intended for estimating purposes. This data is provided for informational purposes only and are subject to normal manufacturing variances.
Performance results based on film applied to ¼” (6mm) clear glass and a representative automotive glass with a base visible light transmission of 75%. Due to variations in glass performance, these values should not be used to comply with local tinting laws.
 SELECTIVE INFRARED REJECTION (SIRR) The percent of "film only" transmitted infrared energy (780 nm to 1700 nm) measured using the Solar Spectrum transmission meter (model # SS2450). The higher the number, the less infrared directly transmitted.
 INFRARED ENERGY REJECTION (IRER) The percent of infrared energy (780 nm to 2500 nm) that is directly reflected and absorbed and radiated outwards. Calculated as 1 – SHGC (780 nm to 2500 nm) using Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) Window software and NFRC 200 solar spectrum from 780 nm to 2500 nm. The higher the number, the more infrared energy reflected and absorbed and released outwards. IRER is the endorsed calculation method of IWFA.